Tobacco Free For Good
Tobacco Free For Good (TFFG) is a seven-session group class.
TFFG is a very comfortable program for people wanting to learn how to quit using tobacco.
The program runs for 6 weeks/7 session. The first 3 weeks you learn about tobacco's role in your life and what changes need to be made. The 2nd half is about living tobacco free.
Even if your are not sure you are ready to quit the program meets your needs also because it helps you understand what you need to be when you are ready.
Registration preferred: www.tobaccofreepartners.org or 616-685-1410
Topics Covered Include:
- Overview of tobacco lifestyle
- Health implication of smoking
- Nicotine addiction
- Medications and nicotine replacements
- Planning for success
- Stress management
- Weight Control
- Setback prevention
- Fitness & recreation
For more information call 616-685-1410 or register online below.
- Tobacco and Surgery - Presurgery Quitting
- 2014 Tobacco Free for Good Schedule
- General Tobacco Free for Good Brochure
Classes Available for Online Registration
None at this time.